,/meta>

Friday, September 28, 2012

Esoteric Judaism Brought to the Public Eye

 It's been four years since I wrote the The Encyclopedia of Jewish Myth, Magic, and Mysticism, and three years since it was selected as a Finalist for the Jewish Book Council Award, but it was only last week I was interviewed about the book by Aaron Howard for the Houston Jewish Voice. It is perhaps the best composed article yet written about the book and the subject, so I provide a link here:

jhvonline.com/do-you-believe-in-jewish-magic-p13768-96.htm




2 Comments:

Blogger Maggid said...

Wonderful Article . . . Much Better Book . . Aren't you glad I'm not in Texas? I'd be underfoot constantly. I learn much from you . . Thanks for sharing wisdom with us.

-g-

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Jews don’t read texts. We study them. It requires that you don’t leap to conclusions, which is what we all love to do." Well said. Nice article, Rabbi.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home